Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last year's little animal

This image is of a painted piece called "Little animal" - watercolours and varnish on drift wood. It was one of the pieces i brought to Catherine's store last year and was sold there. I wonder who has it now? I miss him! Sometimes a little lump of wood inspires the most weirdest of ideas. I must follow my muse though. This year I have a similar piece, - small drift wood piece painted and varnished - it's a chair with a cat sleeping on it... You gota go to the store to see it! ...or go to my main web-site...

In other news, I am training this week for (boring) work so my brain can not handle anything else... what so ever. I feel like someone is trying to get me to remember an entire phone book. So that's it for now. bye bye. Ciao. Shuss. Salut. Nasdarovia...

No comments: