Wednesday, August 19, 2009

flying off to a better world

This world is mean, this world is unkind. My wallet was stolen in a middle of a move, just before I leave to see my family, making my last week here hell... I'm exhausted from running around everywhere, my soul feels wretched... I am running to my mummy!

Here is a little poem dedicated to the petty thief:

"...The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust, from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored, and unsung..."

Breathes There the Man / Sir Walter Scott

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Now wait, didn't you just move too?

Kipik said...

Yes Maureen, I did! Tonight I finally brought the last little bit of junk still left at the old place, it's been a very bohemian move. But the old place is done with me, and i with it. something new is starting and I guess when you unroot an old tree, you move a lot of dirt... I feel my karma has been disturbed and things are happening, very strange things. Dark forces and forces of the bright side are overtaking one another... until calm returns.

Maureen said...

Hang in there!