Friday, September 18, 2009

Art and things...




You thought I had given up, given up hope and lost my creative superpowers. no. They were asleep while I was battling various small demons That I compassionately convinced to abandon their vain efforts to discourage me. It simply can't be done. I walked back home skipping the street car ride twice yesterday and today, and, refreshed by the dubious air, the sound of the needy fetching a slice of vicarious excitement in the eyes of singers and media gurus on Dundas square ; reached my home an-impeached and started to paint. Can this BE? ...Yes.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Walking 2 miles home from work everyday is my most creative time now. Have an IPod?

Kipik said...

hmmm... no Ipod... but I'm thinking of getting one... yeah, it would be nice to listen to inspiring music, or boudhist teaching for that matter...

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

I'm glad you did. I love your style a lot!