Monday, November 6, 2017

Message in a bottle


More sessions have been taking place. It seems people have given each other my info: wonderful !

What I notice is, sometimes, clients think they have had a negative outcome when the session did not lead to the Higher Self. But I disagree. In some cases the past lives themselves (or even any experience) can be almost as powerful. As an example, recently, one of my clients was shown 2 parallel past lives. I feel this was such a powerful message: 2 lives with 2 different outcomes, both lives having an artistic theme. There can be so much teaching and guidance there if you look closely.

--------------------------------

Remember : it is your Higher Self who takes you to these past lives experiences

--------------------------------

Other clients see a simple life or a life that was shown only in it's basic purpose (see previous post!) That is powerful too.

I suspect that when we are shown something, we are expected to take notice, absorb the message, take stock of the message within that experience. Not so much understand it all, no, but take notice, ask questions ...and... well... that's my role! : To ask the right question at the right time, seem to be a big one in this line of work. I feel a very strong guidance in this matter, and would never fight it. But that said, I still have, of course, a lot to learn!



No comments: