Thursday, February 26, 2009

New treasures


I swear.... I did not go there just to spend my hard earned loonies. I was looking for vintage blue buttons for my green doll. I went first to the thrift store far away at woodbine station because I always find great stuff there, but when I got there, there were none of these bags full of vintage buttons they have some time and the clothes were very unorganized, so I couldn't check for buttons easily. So I had to go to the other thrift store because I knew they had all the clothes there organized by colour and type... but though I went through countless blue suits, coats, shirts and all, could't find exactly what I wanted. However.. I did drag these home... yeah. Well I'm working on it and I would appreciate if you didn't give me a hard time about it. Thank you.

No comments: