Thursday, May 6, 2010

This wondrous dream of last night

Gentle man in my dream  of last night - Thank you. You were kissing my temples in a loving gesture, gracefully, gently, lovingly. It felt so good, so peaceful.

Thanks to you also wonderful woman in my dream last night, to you most of all. You did this magical thing, this incredible thing. You had this secret technique. You rubbed my spine at the neck and something magical happened. My whole body started to vibrate, it felt utterly peaceful and relaxing. Absolute bliss. I felt so great that I had to stop you. I didn't want to but I felt just too great. I could not or should not feel any greater. You stopped for a while and offered to start again. I refused. It was just too much goodness. I could not take more!!!

Thank you special souls for this wondrous dream. I've never had a dream like it before. I will never forget it. May the stars and all that is made of light thank you for me: I am too shy to tell either one this strange and inexplicable dream I had of you. I feel like crying when I think about it. What a wondrous dream

3 comments:

Tsultrim said...

So I share a follow-up story with all : as I was telling the story of your dream to my friends at Gampo Abbey, during lunch, This young man sitting next to me, a very reasonable, straightforward young man, tells me "the same thing happened to me ! I had a dream that my father was massaging the vertebra in the middle of my back and I experienced an unbearable well being..." What a strange coincidence. Not only that someone else would have a very sinilar dream but that I would be sitting next to him, three days after you tell me your story.
A message from the universe or what have you....

Kipik said...

To know that someone else has experienced something so similar makes me really wonder. Was this a special gift? A gift given to all, when they are ready? A rite of passage? A new door opening in our lives? I know not. Dreams are the last frontier!

Kipik said...

...Thank-you sis!