Tuesday, September 5, 2017

It arrived!!!

Oh my goodness, the excitement is off the roof!


So happy and grateful !!!
Thank you QHH Academy!

I went from store to store today looking for an affordable yet comfortable bed for my clients. The best I could do was $250.00 and that's excelent, it looks relatively comfortable and once I am doing better I will get something better. I really intend to make people feel very welcome, make it a really wonderful experience. It will take time to make it what I want it to be.
...
I am not patient. No. I want it all perfect now! Right Now! But I am forcing myself to pace myself: Let it go! It will come all the more easier if you just ...let it go. Let the Universe decide How and When it will all get there. Let the Universe decide What gets there. It sees the big picture, it knows what you need. It knows YOU!

Let it go.

It's ok.

Let it go.



No comments: